Profile image for lovinglondon

Hello everyone,
I'm a newbie to this site. I was wondering if anyone already living in N7 could offer me any tips. I am thinking of buying a property on North Road in the new build area . I like the transport links in the area and the road seems quiet. HOWEVER i'm new to this area, coming from Barnet.
Is it SAFE? Do you get the hooded kids on bikes? Any advice will be helpful!
Thanks!

By lovinglondon at 15:13 on 06/10/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for CallyRoad

Hi,
    I have lived just off Caledonian Road for over 32 years now.

Probably the best thing to do is visit at different times of the day/night and have a walk around.

We do have a few problems with mini hoodies at times, but that's mainly on the Cally Road I think. No more than any other place.

One thing I do know and that is it's very central, good station nearby and plenty of buses!

Hope you get settled and good luck :)
    and Zoopla is a good place to look to see if property in the area gets sold often or whether people stay in their houses for many years.

Jan

By CallyRoad at 01:06 on 08/10/12

• Profile image for lovinglondon

Thank you so much Jan, you're a star!

I have visited during the day/evening but not nightime yet, i'll do that too.
    I love the area as I can walk to kentish town/camden is so close by :)
    Thank you, thank you and hope see you around :)

By lovinglondon at 22:20 on 08/10/12

• Profile image for CallyRoad

No problem, and we're a friendly lot really even though you've not had a huge response to your question :)

By CallyRoad at 22:43 on 08/10/12

• Profile image for El-32

Hi everyone, I have just seen this post and I thought I would ask some advice. I am due to begin a franchise agency in Islington but I will not be traditionally office based. I wondered if you have any tips in terms of getting to know the landlords/property owners there? Would be a great start for me as it's difficult starting out. Thanks for the help.

By El-32 at 12:05 on 20/02/14

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent